Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,628 (€769) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)