Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,825 (€870) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)