Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,735 (€641) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)