Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,786 (€862) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)