Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,620 (€850) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (27 minutes ago)