Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,393 (7,399 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)