Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,913 (6,952 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)