Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,432元 (7,427 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)