Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.688 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,684 (8,263 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)