Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,641 (7,825 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)