Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,612 (5,310 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)