Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.008 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,969 (R$ 2,474) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)