Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,420 (R$ 2,530) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)