Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.089 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,298 (€779) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)