Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,739 (€508) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)