Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,846元 (€741) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)