Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,952 (€647) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)