Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,166 (COL$2,294,178) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (35 minutes ago)