Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,274 (COL$1,815,372) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)