Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,595元 (COL$2,117,319) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)