Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.797 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,953元 (£790) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)