Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,003 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,326 (Bs 6,255) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)