Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02243 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,773元 (212,800 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)