Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,627 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,275 (Bs 10,965) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)