Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,848 (R 9,227) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)