Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,560元 (GH₵3,298) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)