Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10684 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,252 (49,161 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)