Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10768 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,148 (47,808 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)