Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.206 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,586 (AU$1,265) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)