Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.126 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,017 (AU$1,369) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)