Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,903 (R$ 1,767) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (31 minutes ago)