Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,993 (R$ 1,511) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)