Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,963 (R$ 2,587) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)