Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,767 (R$ 2,267) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)