Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,486 (R$ 2,957) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)