Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,166 (R$ 2,463) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)