Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.103 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,220元 (£793) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)