Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.667 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,382 (£506) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)