Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.123 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,501 (S/. 1,649) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (33 minutes ago)