Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,375 (S/. 2,630) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)