Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.935 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,830 (S/. 2,497) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)