Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,442元 (C$1,583) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)