Cost of living comparison between Calgary, Canada and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.075 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,150 (C$818) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)