Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.175 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,923 (C$1,531) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)