Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.108 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,037元 (C$1,574) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)