Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13823 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,660 (Php26,477) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)