Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12108 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,927 (Php32,437) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)