Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,663 (CH$534,171) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)