Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01014 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,818 (CH$573,923) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)