Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01009 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,685 (CH$563,347) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (19 minutes ago)