Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,572 (Bs 37,803,628) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)