Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 160% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,134 (Bs 11,776) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)