Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 134% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,750 (Bs 16,746) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)