Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.124 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,586 (S/. 1,217) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)