Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,812元 (S/. 2,353) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)