Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,768 (S/. 2,268) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)