Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,890 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38431 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,333 (E£ 8,673) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)