Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38211 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,123 (E£ 5,555) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)