Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,876 (AU$1,577) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)