Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.100 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,385 (AU$860) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)