Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.866 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,497元 (AU$1,746) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (31 minutes ago)