Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.359 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,079 (AU$1,508) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (42 minutes ago)