Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.148 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,659 (AU$905) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)