Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.799 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,700 (AU$1,604) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)