Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,999元 (€874) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)