Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,525 (€482) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)