Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,294 (Php23,976) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)