Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,343 (Php24,200) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)