Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,796 (€743) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (about 1 hour ago)