Cost of living comparison between Caceres, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,086 (€555) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)