Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32066 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,896 (Mex$ 18,387) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)