Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36383 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,444 (Mex$ 12,213) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)