Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35523 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,850元 (Mex$ 16,469) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)