Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04179 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,962 (94,815 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)