Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04168 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,946 (94,686 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)