Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02186 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,647元 (212,532 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)