Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04169 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,690 (112,480 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)