Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02937 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,000 (170,246 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (43 minutes ago)