Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,350元 (2,539 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)