Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06355 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,453 (₨ 54,334) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (34 minutes ago)