Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,314 (₨ 70,040) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)