Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,523元 ($812) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)