Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,714 ($903) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)