Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,348 (₩570,256) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)