Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,535 (₩1,116,093) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)