Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,754 (₩1,098,445) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)