Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,262 (3,961TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)