Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.902 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,562 (1,873TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)