Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,144 (2,275TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)