Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,250 ($945) in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)