Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,117 (€807) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)