Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,195 ($612) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)