Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,175 ($746) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)