Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,732 ($404) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)