Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.757 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,492元 ($813) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)