Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,752元 (1,115,359 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)