Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00406 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,342 (1,070,528 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)