Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00383 CNY / BIF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,744元 (1,238,346 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)