Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,102 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42944 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,832 (ARS $8,924) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)