Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18852 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,389元 (ARS $17,977) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)