Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38017 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,794 (ARS $12,611) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 4 hours ago)