Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,280 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02433 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,410元 (222,311 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)