Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,981 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02326 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,968 (213,570 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)