Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,495 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02413 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,613 (149,694 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)