Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,696 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02390 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,876 (120,345 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)