Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,902 (₩1,172,109) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)