Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,111 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,073 (2,510 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)