Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,460 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,057元 (3,075 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)