Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,500 (COL$1,513,958) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)