Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,377元 (COL$2,406,257) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)