Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,349 (COL$2,388,131) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)