Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27232 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,396 (12,470 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)