Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29143 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,897 (16,804 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)