Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,141 (£498) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)