Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.908 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,430元 (£946) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)