Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.744 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,867 (£900) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)