Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 CNY / BBD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,376 (1,881 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)