Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,289 (€714) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)