Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,303 (€590) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)