Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,428 (€738) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)